Gavin had his first day of Preschool on Tuesday. He was really excited to go. He went for a few minutes the week before to be tested on his shapes, colors, numbers, and alphabet. He knew pretty much everything except his alphabet, but it is not from a lack of trying. Hopefully, he will learn better from his teacher. He goes for only 2 hours a day, but those 2 hours are getting pretty nice. The first day was rough, Landon was upset because he wanted to go to school too. All he did was wine the whole time, it got so annoying. The teacher is in our ward, so it is close enough to walk. There are also about 4 or 5 other kids from our ward in this class, so I think that helps Gavin go because he knows half of the kids already.
I'm grateful that he loves it so much and can't wait to go everyday!!








2 comments:
I'm so glad he likes preschool. He's growing up so fast!
That is so cute! I'm glad he loves it:) Let's hope he likes it as much when he goes to real school!!!
Post a Comment