
For Labor Day we went down to Beau's parents house. Belle, Landon, and Gavin were having fun while Grandpa pushed them in the wheelbarrow. Grandpa got some good exercise pushing them in circles around the house. They thought it was the best.

Gavin and Landon took turns wearing diapers on the heads. Gavin thought it was fun, Landon didn't leave it on long enough for me to get a good picture. Yes, the diapers were clean! I know what everyone was thinking!

Gavin riding a stuffed white tiger.

Landon was his cheerful self eating some cheerios.
1 comments:
I'm so glad you got your computer hooked up so you could blog again! I missed reading your blogs. I know the last few weeks have been hard on you, but we have LOVED having you down here. Gavin and Landon are the cutest, and we love each and everyone of you. Come again real soon :)
Post a Comment