Monday, June 8, 2009

oh, ouch!

These boys of mine keep me smiling every single day. They do something silly or just plain funny ALL the time, and I love it!!
Gavin has a Superman figurine that is about 2 1/2 feet tall, it is seriously as big as Landon. Well, the other day I hear Gavin and Landon in their bedroom saying 'oh, ouch, oh'. I didn't think it was serious because they weren't screaming, which meant that they weren't hurt. So I called them into where I was to show me what was going on, and this is what they had done.
I laughed so hard!!! They are so hilarious!!!
You know how plastic toys have holes where all of the screws are? Well, Gavin was putting the tail of his plastic snake into the one in the center of Superman's butt!
He would put it in and then step back and say 'ouch, butt' and give me a pained look. I guess he knows that it would hurt to have stuff go up his butt!?! I promise I have never taught him anything about putting stuff in peoples butts. . . . . . . maybe Beau. . . . . . .but NOT ME!!!! Kids do the FUNNIEST things!!!


5 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard! I love love love those boys!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

That is hilarious! They are some funny boys!!

Lynnette said...

That is too, too funny! What will they think of next? They are so cute. I love them!!!

Cheryl and Gordon said...

So Funny!! I got a good laugh and showed it to one of our student workers who laughed with me. He said they are "all boy" aren't they. :) Little boys can be very
creative!!

Ryan.Tiffany.Rosten.Wood said...

Your boys are so funny!