Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New beds

When my parent came down at Easter I asked them if I could have their old bunk beds. My oldest siblings used them and I found Bryce's name carved into them to prove it! Since nobody else was using them, they brought them down for me to repaint and put up for the boys.
Here's the before........
.....and the after!
I think they turned out pretty good. They look even better put together in their room. Now they no longer sleep on the floor!!!! Happy day!!!





3 comments:

Lynnette said...

New beds are so fun ! Who gets the top bunk? I hope no one falls off! Put a railing up so they can't. That always worried me when we had bunk beds :)

Cheryl and Gordon said...

Glad to see the bunk beds are being put to good use!! :) I hope they are both on the floor and not stacked. I Don't trust those monkeys!!

Bethany said...

It might be safer for them to stay on the floor :) J/K