It's been several weeks since this happened, but I just keep forgetting to write it down. Everyone that I've told this story to, says I need to write it down so that we can remember it years down the road. So, here is goes.
Several weeks ago we were getting ready for church. We had the boys all ready, and Beau and I were just finishing up. All of a sudden I realized it was WAY TO QUIET. I walked out into the living room and there was nobody, but they had left the front door open. With the church right behind our house, I knew that was where they were headed. I looked out our kitchen windows, and there they were, crossing the parking lot to church.
I hurried and grabbed my shoes and left to go catch them. By the time I got to the parking lot, Gavin was walking back out of the church, and to my much dismay............Landon had his pants and underwear down around his ankles and he was peeing off the sidewalk onto the parking lot!!!! I was so embarrassed!!! I told him to hurry and pull up his pants because we were not the only ones outside. The other ward was just getting out!!! Luckily, it was mostly just primary kids, but still.
It's a good thing Jesus loves little kids!!!!







3 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! I love Landon:)
I'm glad you wrote that one down. There is never a dull monment with two little boys around!!!
HAHAHAHA, I LOVE IT!! :) He is a cutie!! Gavin too :)
Post a Comment