Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jumping Jacks

Last week with the weather being so crummy, Molly and I took our kids to Jumping Jacks. The boys and I had never been, so we were pretty excited. They have several giant blow-up slides just perfect for Gavin and Landon.
Gavin and Eva had a good time playing in the school bus with all the different toy mazes.

Landon sliding down the Titanic. He couldn't stay in the middle of the slide very well. He just kept crowding the side.

Gavin going down the tallest slide they had. He LOVED it!! I don't even know how many times he went down. He got pretty comfortable going down, soon enough he was going down on his stomach head first!!

Landon climbing up to go down the tall slide. It took him a little longer to get up there, but he went down almost as much as Gavin did.

Last but not least, they all got to have a calm and relaxing ride on the carousel before we left.





1 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

That place looks fun! I wish I was little again, so I could play on all of it:)