The week after Thanksgiving I finally was able to get Beau to bring up all the Christmas decorations. To bad for me though, I was a little under the weather. That might be an understatement. I was completely MISERABLE!! So, Beau put up the tree by himself and I decorated the tree and the house over the next couple of days.

Mason loves his
Binky! I'll take the
Binky over a thumb any day. We are trying to break Landon of his thumb and it is not going so well. He yells at us every time we tell him to take it out of his mouth.

This is how I spent a week and a half. I was suffering from mastitis. Luckily, Beau wasn't busy with work so he was able to do A LOT!!!!

Mason
definitely fits in, he looks just like his brothers.

Two weeks before Christmas we headed up to Idaho for my families Christmas party. The night before was my parents ward party and Santa was there.
Both boys got to tell him what they wanted. Landon was a little nervous about him, but Gavin wasn't the least be nervous to tell him what he wanted. Landon surprised us by asking for a sword, he had never mentioned that to us, but we predicted Gavin to ask for a dinosaur and sure enough he did.


The next night was the family party! We exchanged white elephant gifts, and some of the little kids didn't quite understand and were very disappointed with their presents. It was actually quite comical.

Landon helping Olivia open her present. I guess she looked like she needed a little extra help. We had a great time spending time with the family, eating yummy food and candy. Gavin had too much fun eating candy that he ended up sick that night and threw up all over his and Landon's blankets.
They only ones missing from the party were Tammy and her family. We were thinking of you guys and wished you were there. Can't wait to see you guys this summer!
1 comments:
congrats mason is so cute! your little family is getting big! Lily asked for a brother for christmas no luck for her on that present yet :) Hope the fam is doing well!
Post a Comment