Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

We decided to stay home this Thanksgiving since I had Mason on Monday. That was also the week there was terrible weather that snowed my parents in for a couple of days. They were finally able to get out a day later then they wanted, but they made it in time to spend the holiday with us and see the new baby.
Whenever anyone visits us they end up getting sucked in and reading the boys book after book after......................Mason is such a good baby. Fortunately I have been blessed with really good sleepers. He sleeps about 6 hours at night right now. Hopefully, he doesn't regress. He loves to sleep in his boppy, I guess he likes the comfort of something holding him.
Gavin and Landon absolutely LOVE their Baby Mason. I think they actually think that is his real name, Baby Mason. They always are giving him hugs and kisses. They are great big brothers.





1 comments:

Bethany said...

We have got to come see him soon.