Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Christmas Day

On Christmas morning Landon was the first one up. He woke us hope saying "Santa brought me and Gavin swords!" He was so excited. Gavin would have slept through everything if we had let him, but we woke him up for the good stuff. Mason did sleep through it all, there was NO WAY we were going to wake him up!


I was really excited to give Landon the paper jamz guitar. He had started doing his own air guitar a couple of months prior, so I knew he would love this........and he does!!!

The dinosaur in the picture below was tricky to get. Gavin had seen it in the Walmart ad a couple of weeks before Christmas, so everytime I went I looked for it with no luck. A couple of days before the big day we were all at Walmart taking one last look through the toys when Gavin found the dinosaur. Since it was the ONLY one there I took Gavin down another isle and had Beau go and buy it before someone else took it. Well, when Gavin came back around he noticed it was gone and said that someone had taken it. He was so sad, and I felt so bad. I told him that hopefully Santa will find another one and get it for him.
Come the big day...... Gavin wanted to open that present so bad, but I knew how much he wanted it so I kept telling him to wait. Finally, he couldn't wait any longer. He ripped it open and said "Santa's elves found it for me!" He was so excited. I was probably just as much.
We had a great Christmas and the boys got lots of new toys to play with. They haven't even broke any yet!!!!




1 comments:

Lynnette said...

Loved hearing about Christmas. It's my favorite holiday. I love how excited the little kids get, and their excitement is contagious!!! Love those cute little boys :)