On Christmas Eve we got together with Beau's cousin Bryce and his family and went sledding. The kids (and us) had a blast! There were only minor injuries, no blood. ;)


Neither of the boys would go down themselves, they always wanted someone to go with them. I think it was so they could get pulled back up the hill. They were troopers, they walked up the hill a lot more times then I did!

Mason in his cute little snowsuit!
When we got home from sledding we started making dinner. We made pizza and bread sticks. We each made our own personal pizza. Gavin and Landon got to eat first, but Beau and I still finished first! They are such slow eaters.

Gavin started a new trend of dipping his pizza in his Root Beer and Landon soon caught on. I was disgusted, I hate soggy food.

Mason was a good little boy and sat in his swing the whole time. Neither of the other boys liked the swing. It is so nice to have one that finally does.

All three boys got new Pj's. Mason looks so tiny next to his big brothers.

Our Christmas Eve tradition is to decorate a ginger bread house before we go to bed. Last year we tried making it ourselves, but that didn't turn out the best. This year I bought a kit and we let them decorate it. I think they ate more candy then they put on, but I wouldn't expect anything less.

As excited as the boys were for Christmas they went to bed really well.
1 comments:
They all look so cute in their Christmas jammies! T hree little boys :) They don't come any cuter!!!
Post a Comment