Saturday, March 26, 2011

Random pics

My little Mason is such a sweetheart. He is now 4 months old!!! I can't believe it! A little update on how he is doing......
At his 2 month checkup he weighed in at a whopping 8.3lbs. He gained only 1 lb in 2 months. My doctor told me to start supplementing with formula, but he would spit up tons more. So, we only did it maybe once a day. When I took him in for a weight check at 3 months he had gained just shy of a pound. He weighed 9.2lbs, which is on the low end of normal. My doctor said he should be gaining 1-2 lbs a month. He told me to keep supplementing, but since he was spitting up so much he told me to give him half of the original amount he told me to do, and I think Mason is doing quite well with it. He has his 4 month check up this next week, so we will see. I think he has gained a lot!!
Mason still sleeps through the night, he goes to bed around 10 and wakes up between 7-8. I couldn't ask for better! He's so easy to smile and laugh. He is extremely ticklish on his collarbone. It is so adorable to hear his little laugh. The only downside right now is that he has found his scream. It IS AWFUL!!! Sometimes I have to plug my ears before they start hurting.

I found Landon sucking his thumb and sticking toys in his nose. He is such a silly boy!


Gavin just chillin'.







A couple of weeks ago the boys and I headed up to Idaho to spend the weekend. We were able to stop and see the new baby bears from Bear World. They were so cute. They people there with them treated them just like they were real babies. It was so cute! We had to wake Landon up when we got there, so he was not happy. Therefore, I have no pictures of him with the bears.


2 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

He is seriously so cute! I love your little boys:)

Lynnette said...

He is a little doll!!! It was fun spending a little time with all three of them today! Love them!!! I hope he has gained more when he goes in for his checkup! He looks like he has!