Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I got caught :(

Well, they finally caught up with me. The Bishopric has been trying to get me into their office for about 2 weeks, and yesterday they finally got me. I haven't really been trying to avoid them, (ok, maybe a little bit) I've just been out of town every time they want to set up an appointment. So my calling is exactly what I thought it would be. . . . . . . piano player in the Relief Society. You know when you move to a new ward and they have you fill out those 'get to know you' papers? Well, this time I actually filled in that I played the piano. I usually leave the musical instruments question blank, but thought I had better finally use my talents. All that money my parents spent on piano lessons had better go to some use, right? I got to get practicing!!!!!!

3 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

I never fill that out the musical talents either ;D
I am also just waiting for the call to see the bishop....I hope I get something easy!

Unknown said...

Candace, you are SO LUCKY!!!! At least you aren't teaching Primary!!! I would LOVE to play the piano in RS or Primary, either one. I think that's the best job in the whole ward!!!

Brandon Kolditz said...

that's pretty cool. I know out here in our ward we are always looking for someone who can play the piano. It makes me wish i had never quit.