I really wanted to go camping this Memorial Day weekend, but didn't really want to go through all the hassle. I even just wanted to put the tent up in the living room, but Beau didn't want to do that either. I think he just figured he wouldn't be able to sleep in if we did that! So, instead we ended up going down to Yuba Lake, where the Peterson Reunion will be held this year. Matt and Holly Dollar invited everyone down to check it out. Matt's dad owns the property and has a pretty nice set-up. He has 4 little cabins set up now and will have a total of 8, plus a bunk house. He has every toy you can imagine already up there for everyone to use. Paintball guns, bow and arrows, shot-guns, tubes, canoes, fishing poles. He will have a basketball court and a softball field up hopefully by the time we have the reunion. It should be tons of fun!!
Sorry, I did take the camera, but didn't have the memory card in it so I didn't take any pictures. I guess you'll just have to wait 'til the reunion to check it all out!







3 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun week-end. We didn't know anything about it, but wouldn't have been able to go anyway. Did it rain on you?
Beau, you're such a WIMP!!!! Even I went camping this weekend!! :-)
Tammy
_,-%/%|
_,-' \//%\
_,-' \%/|%
/ / ) __,--- /%\
\__/_,- ' % ( % ; %)%
%\%, %\
'--%'
WEINER
Post a Comment