About a month ago Beau borrowed his parents 4-wheeler so we could go up the canyon on a ride. So the weekend the boys and I got back from Idaho, Beau took Gavin for a ride up Springville Canyon. They also went with his cousin Bryce and his family. They had a great time!
Gavin thinks he knows how to drive it. He does know how to rev the engine!
This is a picture of Bryce's family with Gavin.
Don't they just look so darn cute. Of course, if you can't tell, that is a 'Cars' helmet!
This is just one of the deer that they saw on there ride. If I remember right he said they saw a bunch of elk, too. I don't know, I could just be imagining it. :)
Super Bowl
10 years ago







1 comments:
Looks like they had a GREAT TIME!!! That picture of Beau and Gavin is so darn cute! Love it!!!
Post a Comment