About a month or so ago Beau and I decided we want to really try and get us a REAL house. We figured since the housing market has fallen a little here, now might be the best time for us. We meet with our agent and he took us to several houses in Spanish Fork, one we really liked in the inside, but not the outside so much. The next day he took us to some more houses in Payson. We really fell in love with one of them. We lived in Payson for three years and that is where we bought our first townhouse. We loved the area and the town, and ever since we left, we have wanted to go back. Well, we decided to put an offer on the house and they ACCEPTED IT!!!!!!! We were so excited. They also offered us another 1/4 acre right next to the house and we decided that we would take that too. So we are getting a 3600 square foot house and a 1/2 acre of land for a really good deal. I know that might sound a little pathetic to those up in Idaho, but for down here it is AWESOME!!!!!! So, after they accepted our offer the next step was to rent the townhouse we are now in. So, just on Wednesday, a lady called me. She said she was driving around our neighborhood and saw the signs in the window. I had just left when she called, so I asked her to come back in about and hour. So, an hour later, she and her husband showed up. Beau gave them the tour and they really liked it. They said they would call us either that night or the next morning. They called that night!!!! They wanted it!!!! Yesterday, I got a renters contract and they came and signed it and left us a deposit. They want to move in next weekend!!!! I have just over 1 WEEK to get everything packed. :0 aaaahhhh. I'm excited about moving, but the thing is, we are not scheduled to close on our new house until SEPTEMBER 8th. A whole three weeks after we move out. They can probably move the closing date up, but we don't know how much yet. So we are in limbo right now until we know how soon we can close. We may just get a hotel for a week, or maybe I'll go back up home for a while. Who knows??
This will be the 3rd home we have bought since we have been married. I wouldn't mind if it was our last, but I won't hold my breath on it.
I'll try to get some pictures up of the house as soon as I can.







7 comments:
Congratulations on getting a real house!!! Dad and I ar so happ for you, and that everything is working out according to plan :) We can't wait to see it!!!
p.s. You're welcome to come down here if you want. We'd love to have you :)
Congrats! I would love to see pictures. If you need help watching the boys you let me know. I would love to.
That is so awesome! I'm glad you get to go back since you loved it so much...If you need help, Cody and I would be more than happy to help!
How exciting!!! We are so happy for you guys. Wish we were closer so that we could lend a helping hand. We can't wait to see it, good luck with the move, we will be thinking of you guys. Love ya!!!
Congratulations!!! That's awesome!! Where in Payson? Let us know when you need help and what we can do!
congratulations! So did you post for the renters yourself? Paul and i have been contemplating selling/renting and looking for a house ourselves. we have afew projects to finish first!! can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment