Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Before........After.......

We finally gave Gavin a haircut!! It had been since before Christmas since he last one, and he was well due for a trim. He had such fun curls and they were getting so long, but right in the back he would get a HUGE rats nest. It would get so frizzy and tangled up it looked awful. So, I finally had had enough, and cut it ALL off. He looks really good, and even maybe a little older. I'm really hoping his curls come back fast!!! I love them!!!He almost looks a little bald in this picture, but he still has a fair amount of hair left.

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

He is adorable....with curls or without them, but I'll be glad when they grow back, too! I miss those two little boys!

Analeis Paul said...

I do love his curls, but I like the new look! It's nice to have a change once and a while!

Stacey said...

He is such a cutie either way!! Although I do love the curls. He has such pretty eyes too! You guys have cute boys!