Last Tuesday we headed up to Kaysville, UT to meet my two older siblings and their friends for a good ol' day of swimming at Cherry Hill. My family has been going there for as long as I can remember and even before that. We would go there every summer for family reunions. There is a lot more to do there now. They've added a couple new features like 'Pirates Cove' and a 'lazy river'. Kids love it!!
After lunch I took Landon down the slide and surprisingly he liked it. I went down with him again, and then Beau took him down a couple more times. As long as he didn't get wet above his waist he did pretty good.
We spent all day there. We got there about 11 a.m. and didn't leave until almost 10 p.m. Both boys didn't have a nap, so as soon as we were in the car Landon fell right to sleep. Gavin kept saying ' sleep in car'. So we told him yes he could go to sleep in the car. We had a good time swimming and seeing everyone. Can't wait to do it again!!







2 comments:
That sounds like a fun place! I've heard about it alot, but never been there. We should all go sometime :)
Glad you, Bryce,Laura and your families to get together for the day! :) Cute pictures...
Post a Comment