Thursday, October 8, 2009

Beau's B-day

Beau has been dreading his birthdays ever since he turned 25. Today he turns 29, and is having probably the worse birthday ever!! He, his brothers, Dad, and a couple of cousins planned on going on a camping trip down to the Henry Mountains and scouting deer and picking up some deer sheds. That was the plan anyway. This morning about 6 a.m. he woke up with pain in his kidneys........again!!!! He was so miserable this morning that he called his brothers and told him he wasn't going to be able to make it this time. Beau was so bummed! He had visions and dreams of picking up a handful of white antlers, but I guess those dreams are on hold for little while now.
I don't know if he didn't pass his kidney stones last time or if he just has them again, either way, he is completely miserable. He can't keep any food down, and just watching or smelling food makes him sick. I feel really sorry for him. :(
Luckily, since we thought he was going to be gone today, we celebrated a little bit last night. His parents stopped by and we made cream cheese and chicken won tons, and I made Beau his favorite cake, German Chocolate. I also got him some new pants for all his camping and hunting trips. I got him some of those Carhartt pants. He was so excited to break them in, but now he will have to wait until next weekend for the deer hunt. Hopefully, he feels better soon, and we can go out to dinner to celebrate his birthday.

3 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

Happy Birthday Beau! I hope you start feeling better soon so you can actually enjoy turning 29!

Lynnette said...

Poor Beau! What a way to celebrate your birthday! If you think turning 29 is bad for you, just think what it means or me and Dad!!! Love you, sweetie. Get better soon :)

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Beau! That sucks that you are sick on your B-Day. I hope you get better soon.