I've been potty training Gavin for almost a year now, and he is doing very well......except for pooping! He has gone a few times, but he is not consistent at all. He holds it all day and waits for a diaper at bed time and then decides it is time. Well, in that past year Landon has been eagerly watching and learning. On Thursday, just he and I went to Walmart and picked out some Sponge Bob underwear. He was pretty excited about them. When we got home we put them on and he had an accident, but right after he sat down on his little potty and what did he do.......he POOPED!!! I couldn't believe it!!! He was so excited, he showed all of us. We have been potty training ever since and he has only had a couple of accidents in 5 days. His favorite thing is to poop. He will do it about 3 times in a row until he finally decides he is done. It gets very annoying and I threaten to put a diaper on him to get him to stop. It just gets kind of tiring cleaning poop out of the little potty all the time. He is doing so good and I can't believe how big he seems now that he is going potty. It's crazy, he's still my baby. He can't grow up yet!!!
Landon showing off his new underwear. Even after being washed they are too big. He's got a saggy bottom!
He is so proud of himself!!







4 comments:
Good job Landon!!!
Oh my gosh! That is great! He's not even 2 yet is he? That's so early. I'll bet that's so nice!
We are so proud of Landon and happy for you Candace. He does look really proud of himself. That is such a cute picture!
Maybe he will help finish training Gavin. :) ha ha
Wow, you're ambitious. I haven't even attempted to potty train Colin, and he's been two since May. Maybe having a baby takes all the extra energy that would go to potty training.
Congratulations! No kids in diapers - how would that be?
Post a Comment