Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Every year Uncle Kelly and Aunt Nan throw a Peterson Halloween party. It is always lots of fun and lots of good food, and lots of games. There are several pictures, I couldn't narrow it down because there were so many good costumes this year I couldn't keep anything out.
Beau was Wolverine, Gavin- Super Guy (that's what he called himself). He also wore that costume for 2 days straight. He wore it to bed even! Landon was a Knight, and I was a gangsta girl. I put rings in my nose and on my lip, and now I have sores in my mouth from where the ring was poking me. It was fun at the time, but not so much now! :(
Beau's cousin Barrett and his wife Brooke were Chucky and his bride.
They were actually pretty scary.
Another cousin Darik and his girlfriend Erin. He was a bounty hunter or
FBI agent capturing his prisoner.
Cody was a Zombie and Annie was a go-go girl. Cody was pretty scary too, with the limp and drag of the leg.

Chucky and Wolverine attacking each other. Gavin and Landon were both TERRIFIED of Chucky. They screamed if they got within about 5 ft of him.
Landon, after Chucky was terrorizing him with his knives and asking him to be his friend. Chucky left early and once he left Gavin and Landon had a blast!!

The men's donut eating contest. I'm not quite sure who one, I think the rules changed have way through, but Beau did AWESOME!! He's had lots of practice eating donuts!!! hahaha

The little kids even got a turn with mini donuts. They couldn't quite get the hang of it until we held the donuts still for them. They were the youngest of the kids that were there, but they didn't mind. They got right into the action too.

The girls turn. Beau was taking pictures and apparently only got ones of me. The other girls were the ones to watch, they had the big donuts and had a harder time.
There were many other costume's that we didn't get pictures of.
For example: Batman and Catwoman, Indiana Jones and his girlfriend, witches, hobos, Chip and Dale, Fireman, pirates.
We all had a great time!!

4 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

Poor Landon and Gavin. I was scared of him too! I was really surprised that Cody didn't scare them more.

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

I love your gangsta signs! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Your boys are too cute!

Lynnette said...

Glad you had a good time at the party! Next year, we're going to come! We don't want to miss out on the fun!!!

Anna said...

Love the costumes! You guys look great.