Thursday, November 12, 2009

A few updates

Ever since Halloween we have been laying pretty low and not doing a whole lot. We are trying not to get sick. We have had a few milestones and some good news such as..........

Gavin is now COMPLETELY potty trained!!!! We are so excited!! We decided a few weeks ago to not put a diaper on him at night and that would be the only way he would poop in the potty and is now doing pretty good. He still gets nervous, but he doesn't ask for a diaper anymore, so that's good.
Landon is doing really good potty training too, but I still get nervous that he is going to get too busy playing and forget to go.
I got called to the Young Women Presidency and am really excited about it. Hopefully I can find some good babysitters. ;)
Beau's kidney stones are hopefully gone......again.
We got a king size bed, so I haven't been elbowed, kneed or kicked for 2 whole nights! It's been worth every penny!!!

6 comments:

Bryce and Camilla said...

Yay to it all!! Sounds like things are going good in many areas of life. That's great.

Analeis Paul said...

Go Gavin!!! I was nervous when you first took the diapers away from him:)
Yay to a new bed! Cody and I are excited to come visit so we'll have a real bed to stay on!!!
What calling did you get?

Summer said...

Way to go on the potty training...I'm just starting with my youngest, wish me luck! And great halloween costumes by the way!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

Yeah for Gavin! YW Presidency - you are offically old...j/k! You will be great! Plus you will be able to find the best babysitters..jealous! I am glad that you got your bed! I hope they got it to you in a timely manner ;)

Unknown said...

Yea Gavin!!! He is officially a 'big boy' now! Isn't it nice to have that part done and over with - for one, anyway! Landon will be easier, because now you know all the tricks :) Congrats on your new calling, and yea for a new bed!!! I miss our King Size, but I like having the extra room in the room!

Daneene said...

I wish Gary would agree to a king bed. Though I'm not sure it would fit, but it would be nice. Congrats on all the milestones.