Thursday, October 8, 2009

Floor?......really?

I don't know what is up with my boys lately, but ever since I FINALLY took down the crib, they have both wanted to sleep on the floor!! They both have their own mattresses, but apparently right now they are not suiting them very well. They take their naps and go down for the night on the floor in the exact same place every time. Landon likes to put his pillow right over the vent, so luckily, we haven't had to turn on the heat during the night yet. I turn it on first thing in the morning to take the chill off, but other than that we haven't really needed it. Hopefully, by the time we need the heat on constantly, Landon will be back to sleeping on his bed!!!

2 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

I loved sleeping on the floor when I was little too! I liked falling asleep on the hard kitchen floor. Now if I tried, I'd probably die:)

Lynnette said...

What cute little boys! Love them! They take after their Great Grampa Hiskey - sleeping on the floor. He got his best naps in - laying on the living room floor!