Monday, July 5, 2010

3rd times the charm?

Not for me, anyway. We had our ultrasound on Wednesday, and confirmed my thoughts. It's another boy!!!! I'm pretty excited, I know boys. Girls kind of scare me right now anyway. Don't let Beau fool you, he was pretty sure it was going to be a girl. So, he was a little sad, but I think deep down he is VERY EXCITED to have another little boy running around. I know some people thought I was joking when I told them it was a boy, so here is the proof!!
All we got to look at is a profile right now, but even that looks cute. Right!?!
He doesn't arrive until November, so we have a while still. :(



11 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

Oh my! He really does look so cute already! I can't wait to meet him and become his favorite Aunt on the Peterson side (because let's face it...I'm awesome!!!)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! CONGRATS!! I sure hope I have another boy, girl's scare me also. LOL, but I guess I'll be happy with whatever!! CONGRATS again

EJNielsen said...

Congrats you guys! Three boys are great, that's what we have. In my husbands words 'Girls are trouble" :)

Lynnette said...

He already looks like Gavin and Landon!!! I am so excited. I LOVE little boys!!!

Cheryl and Gordon said...

Those are great ultrasound pics. I agree with Lynette- he does look like Gavin and Landon. Why break the mold!! :) Annie is pretty tough to beat as a "favorite aunt"!
Looking forward to November!!!

Lacey and Zach said...

Congratulations Candice! Thats exciting that you are having another baby. I love the ultra sound pictures. How fun!!

Kristy said...

I wonder what this one will look like. If anything like Gavin and Landon, he will be one CUTIE!! :) Im excited for you guys!! Congrats

Chantell said...

Yay! Congrats! Babies are so much fun! Your little family just keeps getting cuter and cuter! We are due with our third in December and we're not going to find out! Well...haha I guess we'll see for sure if I can resist once they're doing the ultrasound next month. I hope your pregnancy is going great for you!

Karen and Mike said...

So cute! That's great! Three boys!

The Huzzey's said...

Congrats!!!

April said...

Congrats that is so exciting we will have to see if when we get a third one if it will be a girl now:)hope everything is going well for you!