It had been a couple of years since we had been to Lagoon, so it was about time to go again. Especially since Landon is now big enough to ride the kiddie rides. We went with Jeff and Mandy and their family, and Grandpa and Grandma Peterson.

Gavin and Landon had the best time, there are several pictures, so just enjoy!


We got a little hot after lunch and Gavin really had to cool off. Landon wasn't so brave.

snack time!!

Ridlee and Gavin holding hands, CUTE!!

This ride with the dinosaur eggs was a lot like The Rocket. It lifted them up and then dropped them. I thought Landon would freak out, but Beau said he had a pretty good time on it.

Ridlee, Landon and Stockton

The last 2 rides were the water rides. Gavin went with Grandpa and Landon went with Beau on the log ride. They didn't get wet enough so they headed over to Rattlesnake Rapids!

Most of them loved it so much the first time, they had to go again! Ridlee was pretty much the only one who didn't want to go again. Once she got a good look at Gavin standing there all drenched, she thought it was funny and had a good laugh.

Since we had been at Lagoon ALL DAY, it was time for dinner. With all the kids and men soaking wet we headed over to The Olive Garden and met up with Annie and Cody. Everyone was freezing that was wet. Most of them just shivered themselves through dinner. Lucky for us, we had an extra pair of clothes. They were Landon's, but since he was asleep, we put them on Gavin. Yes, he looked silly with short pants and shirt on, but at least he was warm. Landon got covered up with a towel and sweater. Why we had those extras in our car I don't know, but they sure came in handy!!
5 comments:
Lagoon was so fun! We loved it. So glad we got to come and enjoy the day with yours and Jeff's families :)
I love Lagoon! I wish Cody and I could have made it :(
We should all go again :) I want to go to Lagoon. I love it. It is what FUN is :) hahaha. We should do to Fright Mares!!!
That looks so fun i want to go to lagoon but instead we are taking the girls on a surprise trip to disneyland in november:) I haven't been there in forever so it should be a lot of fun!
It looks like you all had a blast! Wish I could have been there too.
With the heat - the water rides are always a great relief. The kids happy faces tell the whole story! :) Love it!!
Post a Comment