When Bryce and Shauna and their family were down, we joined them for a day at Seven Peaks Water park. Beau and I haven't been there since we got married, so it had been awhile. The boys had a great time! Bryce's girls were good to play with them too! I really appreciated it and I KNOW Gavin and Landon loved it!!


We got both of them a Seahorse water gun. They would run out into the pool, fill it up and then come back and squirt everybody. They had so much fun teasing us.

They had the best time going down the slides in the kids area. They swallowed lots of water, but they kept on going.
Every time Gavin would go down the slides, instead of lifting his head up to keep it out of the water, he would put his head down, face right in the water. We kept telling him 'lift up your head', he would do it the next time, but then he would forget again. They love being in the water. I was afraid Landon was never going to like swimming, especially since he HATED baths for the longest time.
Thanks for letting us tag along with you guys to the park, we loved it!!
1 comments:
They look so cute in their little swimming suits!
Post a Comment