Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Several weeks ago we went to the Red Barn down in Santaquin and rode their tractor trailer over to a huge pumpkin patch and picked out our pumpkins. Annie and Cody came down and went with us.
Well, just before Halloween we finally carved them. I carved out a spider and Beau carved a ghost and a tombstone that Gavin helped him pick out.
Sorry I look so terrible. I had just gotten back from the gym and didn't bother cleaning up first. :(
No, I wasn't really eating it!!
This was Gavin picking out the pattern for Beau. Gavin thought that the inside of the pumpkins were really gross, and just kept saying 'eeewww'.

The finished product. Weirdly enough, the boys have been really good when we try taking our own family pictures. We put the timer on the camera and hurry and grab the boys and sit. They are really great boys, we LOVE them!!



1 comments:

Lynnette said...

Nice pumpkins!!! You're very creative!