Last week I got Gavin his own little potty hoping he might like it. I even bought him some Disney underwear. He loves to sit on the potty because he knows we give him a little treat for sitting on it, but he WILL NOT go potty on it. He will hold it until a diaper is back on. He will even get a diaper and lay down for us to put it on. That NEVER happens.
He was really excited about his new potty, he sat on it for probably 15 minutes his first time. I'm glad that I at least introduced him to the potty. He does tell me when he goes to the bathroom, but it is always after he has already gone. I'll keep trying it every once in a while, until he shows some real interest. Right now I think he is still scared to actually go potty in a toilet instead of a diaper.
'Ka-chow' That is what he was saying when I took this picture. He loves to wear his underwear, especially Lightning McQueen. He was showing me his butt, because that is where the pictures are.
Super Bowl
10 years ago







3 comments:
Good luck with potty training! We bought the same one...great minds must think alike! Looks like he is all official with his new undies and all! Let me know what works for you guys. I am not planning on really potty training for awhile but Hudson seems so interested in it for now that I figured, it is worth a shot to at least get him used to it. Hope it goes well for you guys!!
Good luck with the potty training. I think it is the hardest job to accomplish when your kids are little. Sounds like you're on the right track!
The smiley face cover on the picture is way funny. Good luck with the potty training. i haven't even attempted with Braden. I just don't have the energy! Please let me know what works though. how are you liking your new house? Did you know we moved?
Post a Comment