Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

Our neighborhood had a cul-de-sac o' treat at the end of our street. We ran out of candy within minutes and then reused the candy Gavin had picked up. As soon as we were dry of candy we left and went to go visit some friends and family, but they were all gone. They were all out trick or treating too! We then went to Uncle Kelly and Aunt Nan's house.
This is Beau and his cousin Jason. Jason looked like Elvis, but with an Afro, and Beau was a Hippie.
Landon was a turtle, he looked so cute in his costume. He wore a hat, but he got it all slobbery wet from trying to eat a sucker.

This is all of us in costume at Aunt Nan's house. Gavin was a Lion again. He actually liked his costume this year. He didn't scream and cry while flailing on the floor. He kept it on all night long. He even liked the mittens that went with it.
I was a pirate deckhand. I REALLY hate posing for pictures and then it takes Beau forever to finally push the button.
This picture of Beau makes me laugh soooo hard. I can barely type because I keep shaking from laughing and a little crying. Beau likes to pretend that he has a pregnant belly, so he shows it off as often as possible. For some reason he thought it would be funny to hold he pregnant belly while being a '60's hippie.
I'm almost a little embarrassed to show this picture, but anyone who knows Beau has probably already seen his pretend pregnant belly!






2 comments:

allen and laura said...

We just love the belly beau! We'll get Allen's pregnant photos up too from Halloween.

Lynnette said...

Yea Beau!!! Not EVERYONE has one of those bellies!