Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged

8 T.V. shows that I like to watch......

1. Amazing Race
2. Big Bang Theory
3. The Office
4. Heroes
5. CSI
6. Survivor
7. Hell's Kitchen
8. House Hunters


8 things that happened yesterday.......

1. washed dishes
2. Annie and Cody stopped by
3. changed diapers
4. surfed the Internet
5. watched The Price is Right
6. cleaned the floors while the boys were sleeping
7. tried cleaning up the basement
8. watched cars with Gavin and Landon


8 favorite places to eat(no particular order)

1.Sensuous Sandwich
2.Macaroni Grill
3.Fat Jacks Pizza
4.Olive Garden
5.Taco Time
6.Wildflower Grill
7.Apple bee's
8.Crispy Creme :)


8 things I am looking forward to......

1. Christmas
2. Gavin potty trained
3. the weekend
4. snow
5. painting our kitchen
6. Thanksgiving
7. paying off my student loan
8. finishing the basement

8 things on my wish list......

1. Slippers (my feet are always cold)
2.to be on Amazing Race!!
3.go on a cruise to anywhere
4.actually KEEP OFF my baby weight
5.Gavin would pick up his toys
6.Gavin would get potty trained
7.I could eat healthy food instead of junk
8.to be just 3 inches taller!

8 people that I tag.......

1. Annie
2. Molly
3. Lynnette
4. Kristy
5. Mom
6. Tabbi
7. Tiffany
8. Stacey

1 comments:

Mandi said...

I am so glad you left a note on my blog. It is fun to keep in touch with people I would otherwise never get to see. Your boys are adorable, you look great! Keep in touch.