Friday, March 13, 2009

can't even tell......almost

This was 2 days after Gavin fell out of the cart at Target. His eye-lid got really bruised, but only lasted for maybe 2 days. It has now been 3 weeks and you can hardly tell anything even happened. It is still a little red above his eye, but nothing to worry about.
Last weekend we were at Target and ran into Beau's cousin who is, I think, a manager there. I told him what happened and he said I should have filled out an accident report. He said that if there were any medical bills they would have covered them, but luckily, it wasn't that serious. So, to all you mothers, don't hesitate to let stores know if your kids get hurt on their property. They will probably do anything to keep you happy. :)
Gavin liked to look in the mirror at his 'ouch'. He would make a sad face and just point at his head and then his lip. It was cute in a sad kind of way.

1 comments:

Summer said...

I'm glad he's doing better. Thats interesting to know that the stores do that. He's such cutie by the way!