It's been a couple of weeks now since Beau and his brothers and dad went down to the Henry Mountains. We've just been a little busy running around to get pics up. So here are his pride and joys that he found down there. He actually only found 1 brown one, the other brown one is from a few years ago down on Monroe Mountain. Landon just LOVES to play with the horns. He wants to drag them all around the house. When Beau puts them away he just wines and points to them. Beau is SO excited that there may be another horn hunter in the family! :)
He is such a big boy dragging those horns around!
Landon likes to put his face in between the tines. He thinks it is so funny, so I wanted to see if it was as fun as it seemed.
Super Bowl
10 years ago







5 comments:
Thats too funny! Everyone in my family LOVES to horn hunt! I was raised to hunt horns!! Funny I know. It does get addicting though! He found a nice one. I'm jealous!!
It fits your face perfectly Candace!!! Glad you found some Beau!
Dad is happy that Landon is a 'chip off the ole block!' W're both happy that you found an antler Beau! It's a very nice one!
I like the picture of you and Beau with the antlers! He's already a young hunter! Sounds like you had a fun trip.
That is funny!! Landon and Gavin are sooo cute!! You know, I just realized... Gavin looks a lot like Beau and Landon looks a lot like you!! :0)
Post a Comment