Canyon Cove Dental Lab is now up and running. Well, pretty much. Wednesday, Daniel/Dad will be up to help get the electricity finished. Then, it will be ready. Right now he is working off extension chords. Today he put in the carpet all by himself. I tried to help, but I think I was more in the way than anything else, so I left and did pick-ups and deliveries. Today, was his best yet! He got 8 units!! I know that may not mean a whole lot to everyone, but it was an excellent day. Beau can hardly contain himself. Here are a couple pics of his new lab.
This is Beau with his cases and his new porcelain oven in the background. He has even nicknamed his oven 'Kernal'.

Here is the other side of the room. He still needs some more equipment, but for now what he has will do the trick. We are so excited that Beau has finally got the lab done and can
get to work. Hopefully, things will get into a little bit of a routine. It feels like we have been running crazy trying to hurry and get everything set up. Doing this one room on our own has taken about 18 days from start to finish. I mean we did
EVERYTHING!!!! I consider that not bad since we are hard core
armatures and had not
ONE idea on how to do this. Now, we have to give credit where credit is due. A big shout out and thanks for the help to: Dad for the electrical, Ryan for the drywall, and Jeff and Mandy for the
texture and painting and advice on how to run a dental lab. Without you, Beau could never have fulfilled his dream. I don't want to sound
arrogant but, without me also he couldn't have done it. :)
hehehe (Beau pressured me to write that. I never would have said that on my own.)

7 comments:
Good job Beau and Candace! Keep up the good work!
Congrats you guys! You should be proud of yourselves!!!
That is amazing! Good for you. Good luck with the new business, I think that is great!
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting when you accomplish your goals! I hope it all works out for you!!
I am so Excited for you. Keep up the good work. I know you will do great:) Bethany
congrats, that is so cool that your dreams and goals are coming true. It is an amazing feeling to feel so accomplished, huh!! Good luck in the future.
Your lab looks great! You guys did an awesome job. Now, you can just sit back and let the cases roll in!!! We are proud of you!
Post a Comment