I don't know what my problem is, but lately I have been really clumsy. On Friday, I was downstairs cleaning out some garbage we had lying around. I had a bucket in one hand and some garbage in the other. I went to step through our sliding doors and I guess I didn't take a big enough step...... my heel caught on the edge of the top step and I fell and I landed on my knees. My hands were full so I wasn't able to put my hands out to stop me. It hurt soo bad, Gavin was there with me and was concerned and asked if I was OK. I mumbled a yes, and he was kind enough to help me pick up the garbage that had fallen on the ground.
Then....... Saturday morning. I had a YW activity first thing in the morning, we were picking up food for a local food drive that was going on. Annie and Cody stayed with us Friday night, and ended up parking behind our garage. (not their usual spot) So, without even thinking about it, I just backed right out as normal. That's when I hit their car. I got both of the driver side doors, and I cracked our bumper. I ran in and got Beau and Cody, who actually met me at the door. Cody parked in the driveway instead of on the road because I guess it was supposed to snow and he didn't want to be in the way of the snowplows, but it didn't snow. He thought he might be in the way of me getting out of the garage and that is why he met me at the door, but it was too late. While Beau called our insurance, I hurried to the activity. Since we live right behind the church, the leaders saw everything! I was embarrassed, but what made me upset was that I didn't even need to drive. There were only 4 girls that showed up, so we all fit into one car!! I didn't even need to take my car in the first place. I could have avoided the whole thing if I'd known I didn't need to take my car!!!! aaaaahhhhhh
Sadly, that is not the end of my clumsiness. Sunday, we had tithing settlement, so, like usual I just walked down to the church. Beau on the other hand, rode the 4-wheeler with the boys. I had a dress on and didn't want to ride it. Well, when I reached the end of the sidewalk, I slipped. I fell on my knees......again, and then fell off the sidewalk into the snow on the side. I was so embarrassed!!! I walked into tithing settlement with my hands bleeding, my knees burning from scraping them on the sidewalk, and my dress all wet from the snow!! On the way home Beau made me climb on the 4-wheeler. It was probably a good thing!!







7 comments:
Oh man, that just sucks rocks. I did the same thing to my mom's car too. I backed up right into her because her car was in the same spot as you mentioned. I felt horrible. What bad luck! I feel your pain that's for sure.
Cody feels so bad for parking there. The whole situation is just sad. I'm just glad we are getting both of our cars fixed, and the damage wasn't too bad!
I'm sorry you fell...TWICE. That totally sucks. Maybe you need to get a walker:)
When you told me you fell in love with me, I didn't realize you actually 'fell'! Wow, you've been clumsy for some time! I love you! - Beau
I'm truly sorry you have had such a bad few days!! "sucks" is not my kind of word but it fits here. You and I have got to learn to not fall on our knees! "Things" can only go up from here. :-) Have a Great Week!!! Love You.
Candace, I am so sorry for the last week that you have had! It makes me sad just thinking about it! Sunday was not a good day for you, or for Dad! Your Mom is right - it can only get better!!!
Dang girl - that stinks! I hope things are going better for you! Maybe just stay inside, eat chocolate, and watch a chick flick - you can't go wrong there ;)
Ouch!!! This week is going to be better for you (I hope). I Love Beau's comment he thinks he is so funny J/K you are Beau. Good Luck with the Dentist's I hope every one of them call's you :)
Post a Comment