Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wendover

Monday morning we were going to head out to Wendover and to Elko and target some more dentists, but the weather was CRAZY!! We woke up to it snowing and it didn't stop ALL DAY!!!! Finally, around 3 p.m. we decided we would head out anyway. By the time we got to Salt Lake it wasn't even snowing and it looked like it hadn't all day long. We made it out to Wendover safely and stayed at the Montego Bay Casino. It was probably the nicest hotel we have EVER stayed at.......and the cheapest!!
The boys were mesmerized by all the lights.
We ate dinner at the buffet, and the boys were AWFUL!!! With all the getting up and going and getting more food, they kept wanting to get up and run around. I barely got to eat anything.
Like I said, this was the nicest hotel. We only paid $45.00 and we got 2 king size beds, 42" TV, granite counter tops, tile floors and shower, and it was probably twice as big as any room we have ever stayed in. We have stayed in nice hotels, but not this fancy. We would definitely go back. The boys loved jumping from bed to bed and climbing on everything they shouldn't.

Landon was tired, but Gavin wouldn't have of it. He kept running all over the room saying he needed to go potty, but in reality, he just didn't want to go to sleep.
On our way to the hotel, Beau piped up that he wanted to sleep with Gavin, thinking that he would be easier than Landon, but boy was he wrong. ;) Landon and I were asleep in no time, while Gavin wouldn't settle down. That is probably the last time Beau picks Gavin to share a bed with! Beau had several good visits with dentists, so hopefully we start seeing some work come in from them. One dentist actually sent him home with work, so that is always a good sign!!





2 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

I hope they work out too. Dad told me about all the dentists.
It looks like you guys had fun (mostly Gavin and Landon). I want to go there sometime. I've never been out that way. Maybe we'll have to do a little trip together! Then you can just pawn your kids off to Cody and I (mostly Cody, they like him better anyway!) and you guys can go do something fun:)

Lynnette said...

Good luck with everything in the work department! I hope all these dentists come through for you :)