On Saturday, Payson had a downtown celebration. They had some local vendors out selling merchandise, hot chocolate and donuts and best of all........Santa and Mrs. Clause!!!! It was soooo cold and we had to wait in line outside to see Santa, but we had our hot chocolate and it wasn't too bad. Once we go close to Santa, Gavin and Landon both got a little scared, but luckily, Santa was giving out bags of candy too. Once they realized if they went and sat on Santa's lap they got candy, they were all over it.
Super Bowl
10 years ago







2 comments:
I didn't like Santa when I was little. I think they should have given me candy, then I would have liked it:)
How cute...Santa and Mrs.Clause! I am thinking Eva is going to hate Santa - actually I am pretty sure of it. If we take a picture it will be one of her freaking out. That is a good picture!
Post a Comment