One of my neighbors brought this over and I thought it was cute enough to share with everyone.
All I Need to Know about Life - I Learned From a Snowman!
*It's okay if you're a little bottom heavy.
*Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.
*Wearing white is always appropriate.
*Winter is the best of the four seasons.
*It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.
*There's nothing better than a foul weather friend.
*The key to life is to be a jolly, happy soul.
*It's not the size of the carrot, but the placement that counts.
*We're all made up of mostly water.
*You know you've made it when they write a song about you.
*Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!
*Avoid yellow snow. Don't get too much sun.
*It's embarrassing when you can't look down and see your feet.
*It's fun to hang out in your front yard.
*Always put your best foot forward.
*There's no stopping you once you're on a roll!







0 comments:
Post a Comment