
Last week I needed to clean the floors, so I put a movie on for the boys in their room to keep them out of my way. I started vacuuming and was working my way from the living room back to the bedrooms. Well, when I got to the boys room I was trying to weave myself around toys and found that Gavin was sound asleep! He had fallen asleep within about 10 minutes. I couldn't believe that he went to sleep with so much noise going on around him. He looked
surprisingly comfortable, but I picked him up and put him on his bed and he hardly even twitched. Sometimes I wish that I could fall asleep in some of the positions kids do. I have to be perfectly comfortable if I am going to get to sleep. It usually takes me about 10-15 min. just to get in that perfect position. Beau gets so annoyed at me and will finally ask ' Are you done yet?!'
My usual response. . . . . . . . . 'not yet'.
0 comments:
Post a Comment