Thursday, December 11, 2008

WHOOPS!!!

Gavin has finally broken the first bulb of the Christmas Season. I was in my bathroom getting ready for the day when he came walking in with it in his hands. I was a little upset and told him to leave the tree alone, and that is when he tried giving it to me. BUT.. . . . . . . he didn't just give it to me, he threw it to me. It went all over the tile floor. Landon was in there with me, so I picked both boys up and put them into their room until I had it all cleaned up. I didn't want either of them to be 'walking on broken glass'. Our tree now only has ornaments on the top half of the tree. It looks a little ridiculous, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?




This is before we moved up even more ornaments. So it looks even funnier now.

0 comments: