This Thanksgiving was spent down in Monroe with Beau's family. Everyone was there, all his brothers and sisters and their spouses and kids came down. It was defiantly a house full. Thanksgiving Day went really well for us until after we ate. That is when the meltdown happened and the rest of the afternoon and evening were as follows.................................
We had lunch at 1pm. After that Gavin had a really rough day. That is probably an understatement. He was awful, Grandma wanted a picture with all the grandkids, but Gavin threw a fit the whole time, needless to say he is not in any of the pictures. I tried taking him for a ride in the car to get him to calm down a little bit, and it worked until we got back to the house. We tried leaving him in a bedroom to take a nap, but he just screamed. I tried laying with him on the bed and that didn't work either. I tried offering him cookies, crackers, candy, juice, anything I could think of, and all he did was just cry louder. It was well after dark when he finally just snapped out of it and wanted to go see Landon. We went downstairs where everyone was and he just sat with Beau the rest of the evening until we left for the night. He didn't have a nap that day and he seriously turned into the HULK(minus the muscles). He had the worse temper and everything we tried to make it better, just made it worse. Landon, on the other hand. . . . . . .. . .







2 comments:
Poor little Gavin! He really did have a sad afternoon :( I'm glad he snapped out of it and felt better after that. Both your little boys are so cute! I lve 'em!
Gavin looks sooo sad. His little eyes looking at you are filled with frustration! He was probably wondering why no one could understand his "problem". Gavin and Landon do seem to have very different personalities-that's the way it is supposed to be-- Challenging....
Post a Comment