Monday, May 11, 2009

Guess what time it is?!?

It may look like it is maybe morning, but it is actually 1 a.m.!!! We had put the boys down at their regular time, around 8 p.m., but Landon was having a hard time staying asleep. Somewhere around 11 p.m. I went and got him out of bed because Beau and I were still up working in the lab. Finally, when we were done, it was after midnight. When we came back upstairs to put Landon back in bed we heard Gavin moving around, so we just went into our room while Gavin settled down again. Well, while we were waiting, Beau thought it would be a good time to play with Landon and make him scream and squeal. So, soon Gavin was walking into our room wondering what all the noise was about. I was sooo tired and didn't want to play, but they had a good time jumping around me. I don't think I got in their way much.
They had lots of fun jumping on me!





3 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

I'm sure they LOVED that!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

That picture is hilarious! I know it is only funny because it wasn't me. But thanks for that laugh!

Cheryl and Gordon said...

It looks like the boys had a blast!
At least you weren't awakened from a deep sleep. :) Did Beau get a tongue lashing for stirring up the boys? What a guy. He apparently had an excess of energy to begin the whole event!