They are so adorable when they are sleeping. :)

Today, at the last minute, the boys and I decided to go with Beau to talk to some more doctors. The plan was to go up to Orem and talk to some referrals that one of Beau's doctors gave him and then head up to Park City. By the time he finished talking to those few doctors and running a couple of errands it was already noon. Beau had a long list of dentists and decided he wanted to find them on map quest before he goes up there next time. So, instead we went as far as Heber and did some follow-ups. They went VERY WELL! I guess we'll see how well for sure next week, if anything comes in. A couple of the dentists have already sent some crowns, but Beau wanted to stop and talk to them and see how well seating the crowns went and how well they looked. On the way back to Provo we stopped at Bridal Veil Falls and walked the path that takes you to the bottom of the falls. Of course I didn't think to bring the camera. I didn't plan on doing anything real fun on the trip. We had a fun, leisurely walk up and back. The boys had fun throwing rocks into the water. Gavin kept pointing at the river and saying "shark, shark". No, there are no sharks in Provo. Thank goodness!
Beau and I started a fast last night in hopes that we would have good success today and get some good feedback from some dentists. By 4 p.m. we were STARVING! So, for dinner we HAD to stop at Golden Corral. Beau just had to have steak and shrimp. I mostly wanted the rolls and honey-butter they bring out to the table. They are my FAVORITE!!! Dinner was good, we got so full we felt sick. Neither of the boys really had naps while we were in the car, so the ride home was a little tricky trying to keep them awake. Landon barely made it. Once we did get home he just moped around. Finally around 6:30, he got into Beau's arms and fell asleep. Very rarely does that happen, Landon loves his bed. We tried talking to him, but he would hardly budge. He would just suck his thumb a little bit harder. We tried moving him around to get him dressed and he still wouldn't move. We could do pretty much whatever we wanted with him and he would do it. He was so exhausted, we felt sorry for him. We did get him dressed and to bed around 7pm!! Amazing, this has never happened before!!! Luckily, I did get a few pics of him before we got him dressed.

They are so cute when they sleep in funny positions. I love it!
He looks so big!
This week I finally took Landon in for his 18 month check-up. He is actually 20 months, but oh well. The doctor said he looked really good, especially since his hives are gone. He said he is very flexible in his hips. I don't know if that's good or bad or just a good observation. He weighs 23 lbs. and is only in the 15%. I wasn't surprised since it took him almost a whole year to even get on the chart. They didn't tell me exactly how tall he was, except that he is in the 50%. So, at least he is average in something. That's good! He received 4 shots and didn't cry AT ALL!! He was awesome. Landon is such a good little boy, sometimes he does squeal like a little girl, but we still love him. He says everything Gavin does, and somethings he says better. He loves to give hugs and kisses, and says 'hi' and 'bye' to everyone. He is very friendly and outgoing. As mad and upset as I was when I found out I was pregnant with Landon, (Gavin was only 3 1/2 months old!!!!) I am VERY, VERY happy I have him. I can't imagine how quiet our house would be, let alone how lonely Gavin would be.
2 comments:
He is so cute, and we are very thankful to have him, too! Both your little boys are just so precious. They just make me happy - even thinking about them! Sounds like you had a great day today, and I hope you get lots of cases next week!!!
I love that little boy. I laughed right out loud when you said he screamed like a little girl!!! I'm glad that he's growing, and is healthy again.
Post a Comment