When Beau and I bought our first house, Beau brought me home a little kitten. We had it for several years, until we found a new owner for her. She was a great cat. Lately, Gavin has found pictures of her in our scrapbooks and he just oh's and ah's over them. He turns the pages until he finds the pictures and then he talks like he is talking to a baby and says 'oh, baby kitty'. It is so adorable. Last Friday as we were sitting in the living room Beau turns to me and says "so, I've been doing a lot of thinking . . . . . . . I think we should get a kitten." That was a HUGE surprise. That is not what I thought he was going to say, I had no idea what he was thinking, but it wasn't getting a kitty. So, we called up his cousins who had some. We went with intentions to get just one kitty, but Beau is such a sucker for baby kittens, we got two. A boy and a girl, so we will definitely be getting them fixed. We don't want a million cats running around here.
Super Bowl
10 years ago







1 comments:
oh. how cute. we still have our 3 kittens.... very surprising! looks like landon really enjoys those cats. :]
Post a Comment