Way back on September 1st Landon turned 2, but since we were out on the road we celebrated it on Friday. Annie and Cody were kind enough to come and celebrate with us. I made a baseball cake for him because he loves to play with balls and play catch. Sadly, the red strings turned out more pink than red, but Landon didn't know the difference. Gavin sure did! As I was putting on the strings he kept saying 'pink cake' over and over. At least he knows his colors, right?!
For dinner we had homemade pizzas. We each got to make our very own. I don't know what Gavin is doing, but he looks a little concerned about something. Maybe......that was when Annie dumped her pizza toppings on the floor!!! hahaha
Landon got some good presents, he got a little peoples airplane, an apple that teaches him the alphabet and words, and some new clothes. Just as I suspected, Gavin couldn't keep his little hands off Landon's new toys. Still, to this day, Gavin thinks the airplane is his. It's hard having two boys with birthday's 10 days apart. Just as Gavin's getting over his b-day, it's time to plan for Landon's.







1 comments:
Thanks for inviting us to come celebrate with you. Cody and I always love coming to your house to play!
P.S. sorry about the dropped pizza stuff... Did I not get all of it off the floor?!
Post a Comment