Hey guys!! I am so glad you have a blog! Now we can see what you are up to more often. Check ours out too if you haven't!! Hopefully we will be able to get together this summer. Your boys are so cute and are getting so big!!
Beau and I were married July 18, 2003 in the Idaho Falls Temple. We meet at The American Institute of Medical and Dental Technology in Provo, where we both graduated as dental lab techs. Beau has his own lab running out of our basement, Canyon Cove Dental Lab. I do some outsource work for a small lab, also out of our house. It is nice to both be able to work from home. We have 2 wonderful and crazy boys. Gavin who is 3 and Landon who is now 2.
4 comments:
I can't believe how much Gavin looks like you in this picture! I love it!
So cute!! Now we know where Gavin gets his cheesy grin from!! lol.
Like Father, like Sons!!! Such a cute picture!!!
Hey guys!! I am so glad you have a blog! Now we can see what you are up to more often. Check ours out too if you haven't!! Hopefully we will be able to get together this summer. Your boys are so cute and are getting so big!!
Post a Comment