Well. . . . This is Gavin's latest injury. We'd like to say it was his Uncle Cody's doing, but he wouldn't like that, so we'll just say he accidentally tripped and fell into the side of the couch. He only cried for a minute while it swelled and then he was right back to wanting to play and jump off the couch. So, it must look worse then in really feels. At least I hope so. It may look worse tommorrow so we'll keep everyone updated with the bruise.
Super Bowl
10 years ago







3 comments:
Oooh, Gavin!!! You sweet little boy! We hope your head feels better tomorrow!!! We love you,sweetie :)
hahaha, sad!! I hate that. Poor kid. I hope it doesn't leave a nasty bruise. Love ya buddy. Stay out of trouble OK!!
Hey, I need to collect some mulah from you (calendars and the temple picture. I want to get that done asap. Also, I will need you to write up a little paragraph of whatever so I can stick it on the back of the frame!! see you guys soon!! give the boys loves for me. :0) Tell Candace HI. We need to have a girls night sometime!!
Cody says it wasn't his fault.
Post a Comment