Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Morning!





This is Gavin's first Easter that he has actually enjoyed. As you saw he got a good Easter basket. We didn't get one for Landon because I'd probably be the one eating all the candy so I just saved myself the trouble. Gavin also got a soccer ball. He's got so many now! He and Landon also got some new summer clothes and sandels. We had a little egg hunt out on the lawn by our house too. Gavin was nice enough to share his m&m's with Landon. What a sweetheart!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Gavin got some good candy!! Your easter bunny must be great!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Kristy said...

cute pictures!! you know you are more than welcome to post comments on my blog too if you want!! i love to get messages!! I need to take you guys out and do your pictures!!

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a Happy Easter!!! Holidays are so fun with little ones. We missed you down here! Wish you could have been with us!