Ok, here it is.... I am writing a fantasy fiction series called...... well, I'm not entirely sure yet, but it is going to be good! My problem is, taking the time to write it. I have decided to write a total of four books so far, and the end seems sooo far away. That is why I am asking all of you to help me out by asking for updates on how I'm doing. I have the first book nearly outlined, and want to get writing it now, but I know that they will blend together better if they are all outlined first before the actual writing begins. If you like reading, then you won't want to miss this series! (I hope) Thanks!
Super Bowl
10 years ago







6 comments:
I can get your butt in line!!!!
Good luck, sounds like fun - a lot of work, but fun!
Beau? BEAU?? How the heck are you doing????
You know, I was going through my CDs the other day and I still have the Jimmy Eat World - Bleed America one you burned!
Yay!!! You have a blog!! CUTE kids btw. I'm glad you have this to keep up on you guys!
Beau!!! I'm so glad you have a blog!!! Now I can see pic's of my cute little guys all the time! Yea!!! Oh....good luck with your book!!! I'm sure it will be a best seller!!!
cute kids. wow. Nice eyes. :-)
Post a Comment