Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Landon


Landon has been rolling over from his back to his tummy for a long time now, but on Monday he rolled over and then over again!!! I was thrilled, but at the same time I really have to watch where I lay him down now. No more couch or bed.
He now weighs about 14lbs. He keeps getting closer and closer to being on the chart. He will be 7 months old next week and he weighs what the average 5 month old does. The doctor says he is doing everything he should be. He is just skinnier then usual. He definitely doesn't get that from his mom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Landon!!! You are so cute!!! I love you, sweetie!!! I'm so glad you're gaining weight!!! That's awesome!!! I am proud of you :)

Kristy said...

He is soo cute. He is getting big. I love him!!