Sunday, June 8, 2008

Easy as pushing a button!

As we all know my calling in the ward is Relief Society pianist. Well, I was told that the piano has the hymns and children's songs already programed into the piano. So, today after church, I figured it out. It has the introduction and everything programed in it. Now, all I have to do when it is time to sing is just push a button. I can't wait 'til next week to try it out. I'm really glad I got this calling now!! It is the easiest one of them all!!

5 comments:

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

I'm jealous! My CTR A class was SOOO OUT of CONTROL today!!

Lynnette said...

I told you that was the best job in the Ward!!! But wait a minute.....you don't even have to PLAY?

Analeis Paul said...

So Cody and I finally got snagged...we teach primary 11-12 yr olds. As far as we have been told there are about 20 kids in our class........:( I'm a little nervous.

Cheryl and Gordon said...

You are sooo lucky! Playing piano was never sooo easy!! I hope you will still practice piano at home to keep your skills up. Practice those primary songs also so you can help the boys with their songs.

Anna said...

That is seriously awesome!