This morning as I was laying in bed I could hear Landon. He was just talking and doing he normal happy squealing. I still laid there trying to wake up a little bit more, and get myself motivated for the day. The longer I stayed in bed I could tell Landon was getting a little impatient, so when I opened the door to get him I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was STANDING UP in his pack 'n play!! This was the first time he has stood up on his own in there. He has been pulling himself up to all the furniture for about a week or so now, but he doesn't have anything to really hold on to except the top of the pack 'n play. So, I'm guessing he reaches up to the top and pulls himself up. I just can't believe how fast he is doing stuff. I'm sure he will be walking before to long. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Super Bowl
10 years ago







2 comments:
What a "little man" he has become!
I bet he pulled himself up using the mesh netting. He is a "mover" there is no doubt about it!! :)
He must really be developing his muscles.
I can't believe him! He just makes me laugh, he is so cute!!! It will be fun to see him walking and running all over the place!!!
Post a Comment